ST - Re: ES - flagpole Hill

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 13:11:23 PDT 2001

Your Highness,
Dux asked for a month of discussion on the topic at the last business
meeting. As it hasn't been a month yet I respectfully ask that you allow
us the time that we were given in the first place. I understand the
nature of the problem and agree that Rick shouldn't have to put up with
it...however, we were give a month to discuss and that time hasn't been
used up just yet. Thank you,
Genevieve

Like I said earlier, you all are welcome to take the month or whatever time
you need to discuss things in my opinion, but it isn't up to me, it is up to
the B&B, but we also are welcome to fight in a safe environment, which is
what we have decided to do :)

I see no need for us to sit on our hands for a month, or go to a place that
is unsuitable.

I hope however, that all of you who feel so passionate about this will also
take the time to attend fighter practices and talk to the fighters.

Many of the names I have seen here, I have never seen at a fighter practice.
  (Not you Genvieve *grin*)

Larissa