ST - Re: ES - flagpole Hill

averial jackson averialj at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:11:27 PDT 2001

With respect.   We're talking about Steppes Fighter Practice.  Not just one
group of fighters.  I understand that the largest group of fighters at this
time are amoung ya'll group but Steppes must look at the entire group.  Also
just because I sit at home on Sunday and do not waterbear or teach does not
mean I will not be at Steppes Fighter Practice in the future.

Averial Thorhalla