ST - Re: ES - flagpole Hill

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:23:14 PDT 2001

With respect.   We're talking about Steppes Fighter Practice.  Not just one
group of fighters.  I understand that the largest group of fighters at this
time are amoung ya'll group but Steppes must look at the entire group.  Also
just because I sit at home on Sunday and do not waterbear or teach does not
mean I will not be at Steppes Fighter Practice in the future.

Averial Thorhalla

And My lady, you have that right to go where you would like as we do.  We
did not make the decision lightly belive me.  But this is what we are going
to do during this interim time.  I did not personally find this park, nor
did my husband.  This is not about me, this is about the fighters we teach
and support, and so we will continue to do so.

Yes, it is true, nearly all of the fighters are ours or the Fray currently.
We don't play on just a baronial but a Kingdom level.  We care about the
Barony, and expect that same care in return.  Should the B&B ask for our
help or advice, we would be there.  But I will not ask Richard or anyone
else to not participate in the hobby that is theirs as much as mine.

Please come out and see the park we are at, you may find that you like it
too.  We are a volunteer organization, none of us are bound by anything but
what we chose to create.  If you want to try it on, my armour is available
on the weekends I am traveling for anyone who would like to try and play
heavy weapons.

So while everyone is talking about what and where, we are going somewhere
that has the facilities for all the fighters.

I hope you can understand and respect that and not feel that it is done to
hurt your feelings or anyone elses.  It is about getting to fight, which is
what fighter practice is for.

Larissa