[Steppes] banner making

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 05:43:18 PDT 2001

>Now that Warlord is over and we're all looking at mounds of laundry, >how
>about starting something new and different?

Warning Heraldry plug alert  ;-)

This past weekend Mistress Muriel and Baron Paul made two honor shield
stands to display the Warlord and Oak shields. These stands hold about 28
total front and back.

There are more than 70 Oaks (Vivat our newest and grumpiest) which means
just to show off them off, we will need at least three for them and another
for the past Warlords.

This has also brought me to another thought. Why do we not have honor
shields for the Steppes Champions? Or for that matter for the consorts who
have supported them? This is a great undertaking, but should be well within
our ability to do after the Coronation banner project is completed.

I would be willing to help as much as I can, but it will be up to the
Steppes as a whole to actually make the honor shields and necessary stands
for them.

What do you all think?

Borek