[Steppes] banner making

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Tue May 29 10:46:41 PDT 2001

That same thought occurred to me as we removed the honor shields from the field
on Sunday AM . I know the populace enjoyed looking at them, although I think we
need to add the names to the front of the shield as I saw several people nearly
fall over trying to look at the backs for the names.
I think it's a great project and one we need to do.
I will cut the blanks and have them available sometime after Coronation. Lets
figure out a plan and get this done before next years Warlord.

Also,
Thank you Mistress Muriel and Baron Paul for doing such a beatiful and usefull
project.
We will send out many more thank you's in the next couple of days as soon a we
dry out a bit.

Fritz
Harbor master to the Steppes fleet