[Steppes] banner making

Glenn McFarland glennmc at ti.com
Tue May 29 20:58:57 PDT 2001

FYI...

I was talking to Count Simon by the display and it seems our numbering of
the past Warlords is off. His recollection is that he defeated Amra of Acre
and then Amra came back the next year to win. That would make Simon
the 4th Warlord and Amra the 5th, but we have that backwards.

I for one enjoyed playing name the old farts...

Best regards,
Thorkel