[Steppes] banner making

DYAEL@aol.com DYAEL at aol.com
Tue May 29 06:14:16 PDT 2001

Muriel here,
Second shamless plug for Heraldic Honor shields:

The ones given out at Warlord were made through the kindness of HL Borek and
I used waterbased enamel to paint them, which makes them pretty impurvious.
Throw them in your amour bag etc.
I would be happy to teach a class on painting your honor shield if we have
interest.  Let me know.  The stands are very easy to make and break down to
flat boards for travel.

I hope the Steppes will be at the forefront of a new movement towards making
a grand display at events and hope for it to catch on thoughout the kingdom.

I will be traveling with the stands and teaching thoughout the kingdom.  So
catch me at an event if you have interest. Try them in your camp to show whos
there.  Everyone with arms can have one.