[Steppes] Gab's Oak shield

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Tue May 29 17:37:17 PDT 2001

> >(I think mine was displayed at one of the anniversaries, but the colors
> didn't match the blazon -- it should have been Purpure and Or instead of Azure
> and Or).
>
> Someone with access to storage would have to go and look through the Oak honor
> shields and see if yours was painted incorrectly.
>

> Borek

Borek,

There is no need to go to the storage locker for this.  It is a looooong story
(insert herald fu here), but HL Gab's Oak honor shield is indeed painted in
Azure and Or and not Purpure and Or.

Muireann
--
Outside of a dog, a book is probably man's best friend, and inside of a dog,
it's too dark to read. ~ Groucho Marx.