[Steppes] banner making

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 10:05:57 PDT 2001

>Do the Oaks have banner shields already made?

Ho0nor shields, yes with the exception of the last 7-10. I ran out of
materials to make them, specifically the boards themselves.

>Or banners?

Some of the Oaks have personal banners, but that is all.

>(I think mine was displayed at one of the anniversaries, but the colors
> >didn't match the blazon -- it should have been Purpure and Or instead >of
>Azure and Or).

Someone with access to storage would have to go and look through the Oak
honor shields and see if yours was painted incorrectly.

I have started cutting some blanks out of a thin plywood I have (Luaun -
Door skin) and will be able to make maybe 7 or so of the missing oak shields
from them. We may need to make some duplicates as some of the Oaks are also
past Warlords and we may display them both at one time.

Borek