[Steppes] The voodoo ducks apologize !

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Tue May 29 11:38:54 PDT 2001

Dear Qvack Vadis,
It is my sincerest hope that at next years Warlord you and yours will chose to
stay for the entire event including tear down. The skywater gods poured forth
greatly after your departure and scared many children and horses. I hope that,
perhaps, in the coming year the Barony of the Steppes can make many new members
of your order so that at least one representative can remain till the end.
However after such homage, if the skywater gods should not recognize the efforts
of the Steppes at the next Warlord we will be forced to try the ancient German
method of burying a voodoo duck on a hatchet with the blade facing up.

Sincerely,
the  wet Baron of the Steppes,
Fritz