[Steppes] Gab's Oak shield

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 22:01:02 PDT 2001

Muireann,

Is that what was carried up at the 20th anniversary Warlord?  I thought they
were banners.  You painted it, right?  It's a funny thing, isn't it -- I
originally wanted Or and purpure, we sent it in as Or and azure, and it
ended up being what I wanted in the first place.  :D  I'm happy about it.

Gab.
PS, I now have a bitchin' computer copy thanks to a pretty nifty herald out
there.  I'll forward it to you privately.