[Steppes] Steppes Warlord

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Tue May 29 22:23:32 PDT 2001

Hello Everyone, I too would like to thank everyone for there Help and
Support. And the biggest thank you goes to my co-autocrat for helping me and
all the work she put in. I would also agree with the thank you words for the
people on the list she did. I won't be long, do to the fact I went back to
work today and just got home at 12:15. So Thank you again.
In Service to the Dream
Ld Carlos Ritchey