[Steppes] Items loaned at Warlord

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 14:05:00 PDT 2001

Lady Lavina,

I will check into your loaner items for you.  I, and several others of my
party fell sick, too and left on Sunday.  Since I wasn't feeling well, my
husband packed the other items into the loaner tent at the newcomer's camp
that belonged to Their Excellencies.  I will need to check with him about
the plates and cups.  I believe I have your 3 wooden bowls.

HL Gabrielle