[Steppes] banner making

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Wed May 30 14:38:42 PDT 2001

Yes we will be having the regularly scheduled work nights as well as some more TBA. We have a lot to get done for coronation and we're going to need your help. Stay tuned for more.
Get banner materials form Katya. Paint banners.
Katya, perhaps you could bring the fabric and paints to business meeting?
I got little containers for the paint from the doctor's office ( yes, specimen jars) and will bring those to the meeting. If you need paint, please bring some containers if you can.
What colors do we have?
Fritz