[Steppes] Latin translation:

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 09:56:08 PDT 2001

Could it possibly mean "Live by the sword, Sagittarius is dead" or "... is
dying" stating the preference to the sword over the bow?  Could "morti" be
the state of being?  In French, Sagittarius is dying would be "Sagitarrius
meurt" and Sagittarius is dead would by "Sagittarius est mort" whereas the
French use the present tense/adjective complement instead of the English
past tense.  I have to admit, I'm not familiar with all of the Latin
declentions (?), but I'll also see if there's a reference to it in my "Amo,
Amas, Amat" dictionary.

Gabrielle