[Steppes] 12th Night

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 16:30:18 PDT 2001

HI everyone!

Duncan and I have submitted our progress for our reign, and are a bit
concerned that Steppes 12th Night is not on calendar yet, nor has the date
been reserved!

Since we really want to be there to support Steppes and the 12th Night
event, which is one of the grandest events Ansteorra has to offer, could
whomever is autocratting this year's 12th night please contact us direct at
duncanandlarissa at hotmail.com so we can get the information on the event and
at least get it on our calendar, and perhaps somebody may want to contact
the Kingdom Calendar Deputy!

Larissa, Princess, and resident of the Steppes :)