[Steppes] State of the Barony

Centurion Almarr Bjarnklö bjarnklo at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 10:08:19 PDT 2001

Hello,
  Yes we held our first mini-tourny the week before Warlord.  Our original
hope was to rotate between Lindenwood, Stepps and Glaslyn.  We wanted to
teach, Field haraldry, list mistressing, marshalling, water bearing,
basically try and teach all aspects of running a tournament.  We would like
the local royalty to hold a minor court if they would for more teaching and
practice for court hearaldry.  Just the original thought.
Almarr
KM lindenwood