[Steppes] State of the Barony

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 10:10:25 PDT 2001

Morgan,

Exactly!  Even better!  That's great!

If any A&S folks would be willing, small classes could be taught on the side
- small pieces of embroidery cloth and loaner needles and hoops and one
could teach blackwork.  Or, just an instructional on weaving or spinning
could be taught.  Maybe a dance could be taught under the shade of the trees
or a pavilion.

Gab.