[Steppes] Re: training new autocrats/officers

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue Jun 26 12:46:10 PDT 2001

The tradition in Elfsea seems to work well.  A new Autocrat is teamed with an experienced autocrat and they are both advised by one of Elfsea's Keystones.  There is also a preference for trying to have a percentage of co-ordinators, doing something they've never co-ordinated before.

Replace "Elfsea's Keystones" with "Steppes' Oaks" and it probably translates fairly well.

Wilim