[Steppes] I'm not broke!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 29 12:10:33 PDT 2001

I definitely have to concur with Her Excellency Aine Robyn that great fun
was had by all!  I learned a lot on fabrics, designs, and material contents,
as instructed by Her Excellency Catrin.  I especially liked the explanations
of how different silks were made (the broken coccoon one was my favorite)
and how it effects texture, draping and price.  I think a trip to that silk
merchant off of Industrial near downtown is definitely forthcoming.

And, yes, being born and raised in the Steppes, our impromptu scenic tour
afforded me views of historical areas that even I had never seen before!  I
shall never forget the vision of our wonderful and witty Baroness as she
paid homage to the gods of the asphalt!  :D

Thank you Your Excellency for a most excellent day!

Gabrielle