[Steppes] need some mundane help quick!

Wicachu@aol.com Wicachu at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 07:41:57 PDT 2001

 a plea for assistance from the middle of nowhere.

 I went to get in the car to head to archery practice, only to find I have a flat tire.  I dont know how to fix it, and have no way to get to somewhere around here to get another tire or fix the one i have. I dont even know of anywhere around here to get another tire.  I live out in Campbell, just east of Greenville, so I know I am way out of everyone's way.
Please. if anyone around has some time, I need some help.  I cant fix this on my own. I have a wailing 5 year old convinced I did this to keep him from going to archery practice, and I have a 70 mile commute at 5 tomorrow  morning.  THe car is SUPPOSED to have one of those donught things on it , but it is only supposed to be for 50 miles only.
Somebody, please, I'm in a world  of hurt and need some help.  My phone number is 903  862  2979.

Bonassias

Isse