[Steppes] trying from another email acct. - needing help quick!

Isabetta Taddea willow_lostriver at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 08:12:52 PDT 2001

 AOL seems to be on the fritz, so I am trying to get
through via my yahoo account. If this is yet another
repost, I am terribly sorry, I'm just desperate.

The problem :  I live alone out in the middle of
nowhere and I just discovered that I have a flat tire.
 I cant find the donught that is suposed to be on the
car, I dont know where I can get another tire or this
one fixed on a sunday afternoon in the middle of
nowhere, and I couldnt get there if I wanted to!

I live out east of Greenville just south of I 30 on a
... mud road.  I need some help quick.   I know I live
way out in the middle of nowhere, but I need some help
in a big way.   My number is  903  862  2979.  If
anyone thinks they could help in any way, please call!

Bonassias

Isse