[Steppes] Populace meeting

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon Sep 17 12:11:20 PDT 2001

I do beg to differ M'lord, to all whom I have spoken of this good gentle
I do declare my words were as straight and true as the arrows & bolts
which do fill my quiver.

Upon reflection, perhaps even more so than those shafts which I do carry!
 I look forward to seeing you at the meeting Sean.

Ironwyrm