[Steppes] Laird Sean

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Mon Sep 17 12:44:47 PDT 2001

Greeting to all you lucky Steppes members,

I just want you to know that we, ( Loch Ruadh ) are only loaning you
our Laird Sean to play with for a while.  He will remain ours, but we
will share because he has enough enthusiasm and love to go around.
You are very lucky people to have him in your midst and it is our loss.
His smiling face and willing heart will be sorely missed by us all.

Feel free to tell him that I sent my recommendations and also suggest
he tell you about his former vocation as a 'sheep herder'.  Please also
give him our love. <G>

Bicé di Pietro
Hospitaler
Loch Ruadh