[Steppes] Society friends and colleagues, please read.

Richard Flickinger brotherkris at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 17:15:46 PDT 2001

Thank you Gabrielle for your report.  In this most trying of times it is
very important that each of us search our hearts and remember that all of us
who love peace and freedom, are of one mind in our stand against the
mourning of the losses that humanity suffered, not just on 11 September but
on each occasion that ignorance and fear dictated cowardly acts of violence.
  May the comfort of the One that each of you Honor be with you.

Brother Kris