[Steppes] Fw: [Lindenwood] (no subject)

lizdenpeters@juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Mon Nov 5 18:53:55 PST 2001

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Mordock von Rugen" <mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com>
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org, lindenwood at ansteorra.org,
	 glaslyn at ansteorra.org, loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org,
	 fray-ansteorra at yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 12:40:18 -0600
Subject: [Lindenwood] (no subject)

After the controversy surrounding combat archery at the last Central war
practice, I think we need to change our approach to holding them.

I would like bids from groups in the Central region for sites.  We need
sites that will allow combat archery.  That means that if the city or
county in which the site is located has laws against archery except in
designated areas, that approval must be secured prior to the practice
for combat archery.  Alternately, private land may be used, provided it
is a large enough area for realistic scenarios.

Please pass this message to all who are not on this list who need to
know - and somebody please crosspost to Steppes' list, as I'm not
subscribed
to it any more.

We will hold war practice at sites depending on their desirability, in
terms of their support of combat archery, siege machinery use,
facilities, accessibility, and layout.

Please send me information on sites as soon as possible.

The weekend of December 1 I am working with Chiang to get a joint
West/Central war practice put together at the Gothic War site.  Watch
for announcements, once we work out the details.

Thanks!

Dux

Mordock von Rügen
Commander, Ansteorra Central Region