[Steppes] Three Kings

Paul or Galen baron at elfsea.net
Wed Nov 7 07:48:09 PST 2001

And Pope Gregory will probably drop by and bestow his papal benediction
upon the pavillion, and all who have or may yet sit beneath it.

- Galen

On Wednesday, November 7, 2001, at 07:48 AM, Kellie Hardy wrote:

> Greetings from Fritz and Catrin unto all the gentle populace,
>
> We want to invite all of you to visit or plant yourselves under Steppes'
> Pavilion at the Battle of Three Kings (Popes) this coming weekend.
> There will be refreshments for everyone--if you would like to
> contribute, feel free--and good conversation, as well as rousing support
> for the armies of Pope Gregory, the bastion of the True Church and God's
> true emissary.
> Please join us!
>
> Fritz  Catrin
> Steppes

- Paul Mitchell / Galen of Bristol
"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but
shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
       - C.S. Lewis
Please discontinue use of <pmitchel at flash.net>.  Replace with
<baron at elfsea.net>.
All my websites have moved to <users2.ev1.net/~pmitchel>, because
Prodigy is about to impose its second rate increase since buying out
Flash.Net.