FW: [Steppes] Lord of the Rings

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 08:38:11 PST 2001

My biggest problem with taking on this particular demo is simply that I'm
scheduled as Entourage to travel EVERY weekend between now and Coronation
with TRH.  I simply don't have the time to coordinate a demo until after
they step down, I'm afraid.  I do appreciate your confidence in me, and I'll
be happy to coordinate a demo at a future movie or something, but I just
can't do it properly right now.

Morgan