[Steppes] camping at three kings

Wicachu@aol.com Wicachu at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 15:25:00 PST 2001

First off, I must apologize for my rather sudden abscence at events. Life has
gone and thrown me another curve ball, and  I am moving out of the Dallas
area  for the foreseeable future.
That said, I -will- be going to three kings with my son, as a promise made is
a promise kept, despite current circumstances, and will be bringing my
brother along.  He is a total newcomer and I not much better.  So the
question is :  might there be a gentle that would not mind having company
around the fire at night?  My brother and I are bringing our own food with
some to share, however, we lack the tools and the knowhow to make anything
hot to eat or drink.  I am also sewing as fast as I can to make him something
to wear, but if anyone has a spare cloak or other warm garb for a six foot
well fed guy, it's use for the event would be most welcome.
If so, would someone please email me privately and let me know before Friday
morning?

With great appreciation for all everyone has tried to do for me -

Isabeau la bonassieuse de Narbonne

" Isse"