[Steppes] Re: [Lindenwood] Looking for...

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 08:40:11 PST 2001

What about that place at Lee Park where Ron and Kelly (Fritz and Catrin) had
their wedding?

Also, since we have so many members that work for Old City Park, is there
something available out there?

Try Samuel Farm (a farm museum with cabins on the property) in Mesquite just
off of 80 and Beltline and Heritage museums in Plano and Carrollton.

There are several churches that might be available.  We used to hold Artisan
at a church near White Rock Lake.  Does anyone remember the name of it?
There's also the White Rock Lake Bathhouse, but it might be hard to get.

Ask around about churches.  Especially Lutheran and Catholic churches, which
lend good atmosphere and don't mind historical reenactors as much as some of
the other churches.  And they allow cordials and wines, etc., to be brought
in as gifts which some other places with cash bars don't.

Also, small hotels have banquet rooms that aren't too expensive.  Try the
Harvey or other smaller hotels.  You might have to deal with a cash bar,
though.

Gabrielle

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "