[Steppes] Fwd: [A-Kon Info] For Fans in Texas (and nearby states)

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 11:15:00 PST 2001

Greetings all,

Please forgive the bandwidth used for this Announcement.  Since Don Alaric
had mentioned this the other day, I thought I would send this announcement
to those interested.  If anyone is interested in coordinating a fighting or
A&S demo at this con (ITZACON-3), please contact Meri at the info at a-kon
address below once you get a few commitments.  Even a sign-up table with
pictures, brochures and occasional A&S displays/demos would work on a short
notice.  I will most likely be working with the registration crew on this
one, I could provide albums of SCA photos, though.

Gabrielle