[Steppes] BEER,BEER,BEER.... LAB experiment no.2 (heheheheheheh)

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Thu Nov 15 14:02:15 PST 2001

Border Wars, Border Wars, Border Wars.  Did I mention Border Wars?!?!?

Okay, so that's not 'til February.  We do, however, respectfully submit
our event for tasty and wonderful alcoholic products from the
Non-brewers guild of Steppes or the Loose Association of Brewers, or the
bringers of tasty alcohol, or whatever you're planning on calling
yourselves by then.

Margarite
Co-Autocrat Border Wars 2002
(promise not to drink a lot!!)