Subject: Re: [Steppes] Deadline Reminder- Clothier's

Donna S. Mallory, CPA DSMallory at mymail.net
Tue Nov 27 11:11:28 PST 2001

From: =?iso-8859-1?q?John=20de=20Irwynne?= <lordirwynne at yahoo.com>
To: steppes at ansteorra.org

 I would like to say that even though I really love
costuming, I have had to make a hard decision. I will
not be resuming Clothier's Guild after the first of
the year. Before I left there was no attendance for
four months. I can only deduct from this that there is
no real interest in a Clothier's Guild in my area.

Yours in service,
Lady Elspeth de Forbeys

Elspeth,

I respectfully wish you would reconsider.  Maybe all the oldtimers don't
feel they need help with costuming, but as a relative newcomer, I know my
limitations and will be very sorry if you do not continue Clothier's after
the first of the year.  I will make a firm commitment to attend (hoping
there is not a scheduling conflict).  I have really looked forward to having
this time to learn and do costuming.  I'm sure there are other newbies out
there who feel the same as I do.  Please let Elspeth know your feelings.

Donna Mallory-Field
no SCA name yet
dsmallory at mymail.net