[Steppes] Greetings!

Sarah W. Lakey hrldndva at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 4 18:20:44 PST 2001

Thank you, Rixende and Fritz.

My email was bouncing for a day- Bellsouth was having issues, it seems.  All is better now!

I have seen our new house, but still have no idea where it is.  The street address is Dallas, and the phone is Balch Springs.  The trash can next door is labeled "Mesquite", but that may not be the trash service.  We are going to try to make fighter practice tomorrow, then it is back to Jackson on Thursday to pack.

Thanks again to everybody who has sent me a note!  It has made us feel very welcome to this Kingdom and Barony.

Sarah