[Steppes] Greetings!

Betty Herrington ciard at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 4 20:46:34 PST 2001

I have seen our new house, but still have no idea where it is.  The street
address is Dallas, and the phone is Balch Springs.  The trash can next door
is labeled "Mesquite", but that may not be the trash service.  We are going
to try to make fighter practice tomorrow, then it is back to Jackson on
Thursday to pack.

Thanks again to everybody who has sent me a note!  It has made us feel very
welcome to this Kingdom and Barony.

Sarah
.org/mailman/listinfo/steppes

Greetings Sarah,

We will live very close to each other. Mesquite and Balch Springs are on the
far East and SE side of Dallas Co.

I grew up in Mesquite, and have moved back here from Meridies to look after
my Mom.

It is so good to have home folks, and them live on my side of the planet,
not 25 miles away on the north side of town.

Welcome to Texas.  Let's get together and talk.

THLady Ciard O'Seachnasaigh