[Steppes] Lindenwood Archery Practice

Travis W. Jennings traviswj at attbi.com
Tue Dec 4 20:31:32 PST 2001

Greetings, M'Lady,

I hope things went as planned and you were able to get all that is
necessary to register my Name and Device.  If you need anything else
please let me know.

Also, could you please tell me what my scores were from last weekends
shoot, on the 30 yard scores (all 4) for Open bow.  For some reason they
did not save to my pocket pc.

Also, you may want to subscribe to the archers list.  They are changing
the rules for IKAC, and the new season starts Feb. 1, 2002.  Deadline to
have this season's scores in is 12/31/2001.

Lughaidh Mac Sheóinín