[Steppes] Queen's

Potterkd2@cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Mon Dec 10 13:02:57 PST 2001

Greetings all,

Here is some information regarding Queen's that I didn't think was verbalized
(or verbalized clearly) at this past meeting.

Frist off: Queen's is the last weekend in January 25 - 27th.  We will be at a
Sokol Hall in North FW but will not be able to set up the inside until that
day (the 26th).  Hall open's at 8:00 AM and closes at 10:00 PM  There is an
area behind the hall where the tournament will be held and we are allowed to
set that up that Friday.  The address is 6500 Boat Club Road.  The prices are
$10 site $5 children $30 family cap and $5 feast.  We will be having a web
site up soon for the event.  Furthermore, Lady Amaline of Elfsea has offered
to do MOC activities for the event.  The feast is being cooked by Sir Asoph
and is limited to 125.

For those who can assist on Friday we are meeting Jon at 1:00 pm at the site.
 We may have the viewing stand from Tempo but even if we do not we will have
a number of pavillions and list field to be put up.  If you are intrested in
helping on Friday Afternoon/Night please contact Jon at:
John_l_mays at hotmail.com.

For those intrested in assisting with the gate (which will be running from
8:00 - 3:00) please contact John and Elsbeth at:Jcox6999 at prodigy.net.

Thanks for your help!

Learning to serve the dream,

Countess KayLeigh, WSA