[Steppes] Newcomer's Table at 12th night

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 14:24:11 PST 2001

HL Gabrielle has once again volunteered to host a
table for newcomer's at 12th Night. I will be doing
the decorations for at least one table. If you or
someone you know is new to the Steppes, or the SCA,
please have them contact HL Gabrielle to reserve
seating space at this table. It will be close to the
front so that they will be able to see and hear most
of what happens. Last year I think she had extra space
so don't hesitate to ask at gate if space is
available.

yours in service,
Lady Elspeth