[Steppes] Newcomer's Table at 12th night

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 15:34:12 PST 2001

Thank you, Lady Elspeth.

Also, any newcomers or mentors planning to join us at the table, please make
sure that you already have paid reservations at 12th Night.  All I can do is
make sure you have a space at the table.  Please contact me and let me know
how many will be in your group.  Remember, 12th Night feast reservations are
going fast.

Gabrielle