Fw: [Steppes] Steppes archery practice at Eastfield: 4/7/02

Jack Spinks jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 7 12:19:31 PDT 2002

This is indeed the case.  My apologies to all for not posting sooner but I
was slightly exhausted from the last few days of work plus and did not arise
until quite late today.  The rain and the mud were such that archery was not
feasible this day.

As Lord Ironwyrm has said- please join us at the Academy of the Bow next
week for classes and the Royal Huntsman competition.

Lord Jacque the Spink
Archer in Charge