[Steppes] Paging Francesca

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Sun Apr 7 13:46:51 PDT 2002

Xene here:

Please excuse the bandwidth - I'm not sure if Donnel meant for me to contact
Francesca or Chiara Francesca, but whichever one is taking care of her pets
while she is away, please pay heed.

Donnel and John are temporarily stuck in California - their flight was
cancelled.  We don't know when they will get a flight back home.  They may
not get back tonight, so whichever Francesca is pet-sitting, please check on
them this evening, or keep an eye out on the list for an update.

I'm taking care of her children, so don't worry about them.

Thank you, and again, I apologize for taking up everyone else's time.

Xene

mka, Vicki at 972-299-9867 if you need to call me.