FW: [Steppes] Archery Practice 4/20

Travis W. Jennings travis.jennings at attbi.com
Sat Apr 20 06:57:33 PDT 2002

Greetings M'Lady,

According to the Steppes calendar your practices are scheduled for the
13th and 27th of this month.  I didn't even know you had one planned
this weekend.  Could you please get with Steppes to post your correct
schedule if they are going to list it.

Ld. Lughaidh Mac Sheóinín
Royal Huntsman of Ansteorra