[Steppes] Archery Practice 4/20

Bryan Hanson maceogan at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 20 11:00:15 PDT 2002

On Saturday, April 20, 2002 8:58 AM Lughaidh Mac Sheóinín wrote:

>> According to the Steppes calendar your practices are scheduled for
the
>> 13th and 27th of this month.  I didn't even know you had one planned
>> this weekend.  Could you please get with Steppes to post your correct
>> schedule if they are going to list it.

If you want the correct times then feel free to check the Lindenwood web
site.  The calendar (http://lindenwood.ansteorra.org/calendar.html) has
the correct dates.  Since this is a Lindenwood activity and not a
Steppes one then you could probably check there for correct information.
Margarite will let Maeva know the correct dates so that she can get it
corrected.  The correct dates for April and May April 6, April 20, May
4, May 18.

Alasdair