[Steppes] Request for Warlord Photos

Travis W. Jennings travis.jennings at attbi.com
Mon Jul 8 19:06:55 PDT 2002

Arkham Web Site:
http://arkham.houseolight.net/

Ld. Lughaidh Mac Sheóinín
Royal Huntsman of Ansteorra
(Arkham Virtual Scribe)

-----Original Message-----
From: steppes-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:steppes-admin at ansteorra.org]
On Behalf Of Jennamonster at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 11:16 AM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org; elfsea at ansteorra.org; ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Steppes] Request for Warlord Photos

My lords and ladies,

I am seeking photographs from Steppes Warlord XXIX to be placed into the
Steppes Archives so that this glorious event and all who participated
may be fondly remembered in years to come. If you have photos that you
would be willing to share with us, please forward them to me, or if
should they be uploaded to a website, I'd appreciate being directed
there.

I particularly need photos of the following:

Heavy List
Rapier List
Equestrian Activities
Arts and Sciences Display/Competition
Archery List
Knife, Spear and Axe Competition
Field Awards (invitations to Chivalry, Squires, elevation to Don, etc.)
Sunday Evening Court

Any photographs you would be willing to share would be greatly
appreciated! Please be sure I have your SCA name so that proper credit
may be given.

With thanks and in humble service,

Elysia Katherine O'Malley
Historian, Barony of the Steppes