[Steppes] OT-----NRH2O SCAers Gathering~~~~ :o)(PT 1 sorry so long)

Patricia Gibson dragonsheart_ at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 8 19:14:32 PDT 2002

WHEN: Sunday, August 4,2002
WHERE: NRH2O Family Water Park
       9001 Grapevine Highway

  We are inviting all fellow SCAers to join together for a day of fun in the
sun & water.

  NRH2O has Waterslides (both "hard suit" style and "gentle soul" style
:o}), their Ocean to relax by, the Endless River, a Children's Area & MUCH,
MUCH more.

  We are trying to get a large group together. The more people we have, the
cheaper the tickets. No more than $14 per person if we don't have a large
response. We have to make reservations at the park & need monies by the 31st
of July. So, we are taking reservations from now until July 23rd.On the 24th
we will contact everyone who reserved with us and give final ticket prices.
That gives a week for everyone to have the money to us. Also, we will be
mailing out receipts to those who want them.

*** When e-mailing reservations, please e-mail me at PGibson_ at hotmail.com

  When reserving, I need the following information please:

      1. a contact name
      2. address (if you would like a receipt showing that we received your
money)
      3. personal e-mail(or phone# in case of questions or problems)
      4. total number of people *** I also need to know how many are:
            taller than 48 inches
            shorter than 48 inches
            2 years old or under

  So gather your family and friends & join us for the fun. Maybe you'll see
someone you haven't talked to in awhile and you'll meet some new people
too!!!   :o)

  I have added extra info in a second e-mail that you should know if you are
going, but this gives you the idea :o)
  Hope to see you there!!!   ;o)

                    Padraig & Jullianna
                  MKA   Butch & Trish Gibson