[Steppes] The Great East Steppes Osage Orange Massacre and Carnivore Feast.

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Mon Jul 29 10:14:18 PDT 2002

Thanks to everyone who came out and dulled their saws on Saturday.  Steppes
now has a great deal of Osage orange wood for it's bowyers, woodworkers, and
herbalists to work with.  I will also be going through the branches we cut
to pull out any branches that would make good staves and walking sticks.  If
anyone would like some, let me know and I'll bring them to Artisan for you
to peruse.  I'm hoping that by next year we'll be seeing a good deal more
woodworking projects hitting the Laurel's Prize Tournament or the A&S
Competitions.

Once again, thanks to everyone who came out.

Petruccio

........Julianna, did Iames give you those switch blanks yet?  <<grin>>