[Steppes] The Great East Steppes Osage Orange Massacre and Ca rnivore Feast.

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Mon Jul 29 10:14:59 PDT 2002

I would like to add my thanks also to all those who attended. I have more
than I can legally store at my house right now. We collected many good
pieces for Bowyering and carving. I will be sealing them ASAP if anyone is
interested in helping or claiming some pieces for themselves please contact
me privately. I also have a good amount of the fruit several people asked me
to collect I would like to get this picked up soon also.

Yours in Service,
Lord Iames Lochlainn
Steppes Bowyer and Fletchers Guild Leader