[Steppes] The need for Event Stewards and/or Ideas

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 8 09:26:52 PDT 2002

I might be able to do that.  I'm not great at drawing things, but if someone
can draw it, I can blow it up to whatever size (or sizes) you want, trace it
and paint it. Let me know, I'll be more than happy to do it...I'm staying at
home with the new munckin and have the time and space to do this.

Maria