[Steppes] The need for Event Stewards and/or Ideas

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 21:30:24 PDT 2002

I'm not sure why we would want to try to ask the Crown
to no do elevations at WarLord.  We are a centraly
located Barony.  This means that we have the pleasure
of benefits some other groups do not (more Kingdom
level events given, more attendance at local events,
etc...)  That being the case we must also have the
pleasure of hosting more circles and elevations, since
it is more convenient for many to have their
cerimonies in a central location.

Being able to hear court would go a long way towards
inmproving people's enjoyment, however I don't think
that any measure of amplification can fix the sound
problems in the hall at Canton. It was not built with
accoustics in mind. When we have had court amplified
all it really did was make the unintelligable a little
louder.

Alys