[Steppes] Warlord XXX - Thoughts on Change

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Sun Jun 9 22:27:58 PDT 2002

I believe Warlord is a theme unto it's self. This next one more then ever
since it will be the XXX. I think if someone wants to add a theme here it
sould be a color or a baronial concept.
With this being a baronial list we should sent back and forth ideas to use.
Like we should do more for Children, the Equestrains or what I'm starting to
get back into Rapier.
Ld Carlos